Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday...burrrr



Have you seen the Atomic Art Dog? Here's a detail of an artcar by some highschool kids, they ROCK! 

The day was pretty chilly so I didn't hear of anyone working today. I talked with Laurel who's going to do some glass beads or something like that on the 'jeweled' rear-view mirrors. Everyone seems to respond to the 'airship' and the hood seems to be a favorite spot, although there are some folks who have plans for the hood, so let's see how they respond, maybe we'll need to find an alternative space.

Apparently we need more brushes for the back door.  Has everyone brought in their old used brushes?

We also need heat and lights.  I've sent out a request to Scott and we'll see if he can help us out with those details.

Jamie has a lead on a luggage rack to mount the mannequins.

Is there a work party this weekend? Need a pizza delivery?

3 comments:

P to the A to the SCALLE said...

That dog is crazy awesome. I wonder how long they had to work on it?

I know I'll be there on Saturday! Send that pizza over! =D

brian h. jones said...

Saturday at what time? 1:30-2:00?

P to the A to the SCALLE said...

I'll be there a little after noon, but I can come later or earlier if that would be easier.

Does anyone have a Dremel they can bring to get those keys off the typewriter?