Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Canadian Maple Leaf?


Was one of the suggestions for this cliched symbol that appeared on the side over the weekend. It took about an hour to sand it off and restore that part of the quarter panel. I was not a happy camper for a while.  In my ranting and raving I hope the point was not lost that we are working collaboratively on this project, like an organism, we are conducting our activities of creating this artvan by our separate functions yet we are mutually dependent on each other.  If you have a brainstorm of an idea, spread it around and get some feedback before you disrupt an area that has already been planned out.  Again, we don't want to spend what time we share on this back-tracking and correcting areas.  And, again, please prep before you spray!

1 comment:

Sarrah said...

Are we meeting on Saturday, if so, when. I work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but if I could come in to help while I'm not supposed to be at work, then I would love to know. I would be busy and at work either 2-10 pm or 3:30 to 11:30. I also, I must be able to have time to get ready for work too. So if we are meeting earlier in the day, please let me know. Thanks.