Thursday, October 9, 2008

SANDING DAY: Final thoughts

Randy, Sarrah, Samantha, Pascalle, Kate, and Ben sanding the finish off the van.
Ben removing Caravan.  Sadly the Dodge emblem went as well in spite of my pleas.  I presented it to Debra.
The roughened finish.


The finish was ripped off the van today by almost everyone in the group.  We now have better pictures after our official photographer, Steve, processed his shots (see above).  Here are a few that I shot that are not near as fun.  I'm glad that we have also have good shot of Amanda sitting on top of the van with her palm sander buzzing.  I think we got the entire surface roughened in about an hour.  Debra looked out the window after we were finished to see how we had transformed her van and initially couldn't find it; she was still thinking shiney green.  Now it's dull grey.   

No comments: